Club Pilates Collegeville
Club Pilates Collegeville has been operating in the Collegeville Shopping Center since October 2017. It is one of 614 franchises currently operating in the United States and is owned by Carla Oliva and her husband Marco Sampaio. Carla and Marco are originally from Brazil.
The couple opened their first studio in Chester Springs in 2011. That studio was open until 2013 at which time they moved to Oregon. While in Oregon, Carla continued teaching Pilates in an in-home studio.
Carla has been in the industry since her graduation in 1998 with a degree in physical education from Universidade São Judas Tadeu in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. Carla has always taught fitness activities that are inclusive rather than competitive.
Carla and Marco are pleased to be a part of the Collegeville community and are regular sponsors of CEDC events like Movies on the Lawn.
Memberships and Classes
At Club Pilates Collegeville we have packages to help you meet your goals and your budget.
We offer 4 monthly membership options:
- The 4-Pack – take 4 classes each month
- The 8-Pack – take 8 classes each month
- The Unlimited – take unlimited classes each month
- The Passport – take unlimited classes each month and book at any Club Pilates location in the US.
Classes hold a maximum of 12 people. A free introductory class is offered. Additionally, a complimentary 30 minute private training assessment is offered to members.
For people who are unsure if they want to purchase a membership, they can buy 3 classes for the price of 2. These classes must be used in 7 days.
For members, Club Pilates also holds monthly workshops, each with a different area of focus, as well as a free class each month. For the free classes, the time, day of the week and instructor changes each month.
Appointments can be made by calling or texting the phone number, via the Club Pilates app, or through the website
- Bone Health Awareness – held during the month of May (Osteoporosis Month) and on October 20 (Osteoporosis Day). The focus is osteoporosis modifications. This is free to members.
- Valentine’s Day – this is a couples class. Members may bring their significant other. This is free of charge to both. Wine and chocolate is offered.
- Mother’s Day – members can invite their mother or daughter (over age 18). This is free to both.
- Men’s Only Class – for male partners of members free of charge.