- Where: Ursinus College Main Street lawn in front of the Berman Museum
- Movie date: Zootopia, Friday, August 12.
- In Case of Rain: The movies will move indoors inside Olin Auditorium on the campus.
- Time: Event opens at 7:00 pm. Movies begin at dusk about 8:30 pm..
- Directions and parking: Moviegoers should drive into the campus via E. Fifth Ave. behind the Collegeville Fire Company building (map it). Park around Corson Hall or in the lots near the Facilities building. There is handicapped parking in the Corson lots.
About the Event
From 5 to 7 p.m. before “Zootopia,” parents and kids are invited to stop by the Berman Museum of Art for a free, family-friendly “Cut and Paste: Collage-Making Workshop” suitable for all ages. All materials will be provided.
The museum also is running an exhibit “Christo & Jeanne-Claude: The Tom Golden Collection,” and can provide movie-goers with self-guided maps of the campus’ beautiful outdoor art installations.
Additionally, the College bookstore will be open until the movie starts and will offering 10% off your purchases. This community bookstore carries popular titles for both adults and kids of all ages, as well as Ursinus College apparel and giftware.
With all this going on, make time to enjoy your favorite dinners, drinks and desserts from the following food trucks:
The CEDC will also be selling freshly popped popcorn throughout the movie.
Special thanks to our local sponsors who make our movies possible!
- The Barnyard
- Community Music School
- CycleBar Collegeville
- Bella Persona Salon
- Edward Jones Office of Justin Bartolomucci
One of the nation’s “Colleges that Change Lives,” Ursinus College is a residential undergraduate liberal arts college with 1,500 students that is widely recognized for its first-year Common Intellectual Experience.
Collegeville Economic Development Corporation (CEDC)
The CEDC was established in 2003 to promote local businesses and organize family-friendly activities for Collegeville residents. They also assist the Collegeville Borough Business Development Committee in recruiting new businesses to the borough. Email the manager, or call 610 409 0370.