Change of location
We’ve just been informed that work being done on the Berman lawn does not make it suitable for the Friday, August 6th movie night. Instead the movie will be held on the lawn next to the Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center. All parking will be available in West Parking Lot off E. Ninth Avenue (Map it) and restrooms are conveniently located in the Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center.
Where and When
- Where: Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center lawn
- Movie 2/date: ”The Trolls World Tour,” scheduled for Friday, Aug. 6; rain date Aug. 13.
- Time: Event opens at 7:00 pm. Movies begin at dusk between 8:00 and 8:30 pm..
- Directions and parking: Parking will be in the West Parking lot next to the Kaleidoscope off E. Ninth Avenue (Map it)
About the Event
Families are invited to bring chairs and blankets and begin arriving at 7 p.m. to enjoy food and music. The free Berman Museum of Art will be open for everyone to enjoy. They will have indoor and outdoor scavenger hunts for children and adults, and will also provide self-guided maps of the campus’ many beautiful outdoor art installations.
With all this going on, make time to enjoy your favorite dinners, drinks and desserts from the following food trucks:
The CEDC will also be selling freshly popped popcorn throughout the movie.
Special thanks to our local sponsors:
- Bella Persona Salon
- Collegeville Club Pilates
- Community Music School
- The Dental Spot of Collegeville
- Edward Jones Office of Justin Bartolomucci
- Fred Astaire Dance Studios – Collegeville
- Kimberton Whole Foods Collegeville
One of the nation’s “Colleges that Change Lives,” Ursinus College is a residential undergraduate liberal arts college with 1,500 students that is widely recognized for its first-year Common Intellectual Experience.
Collegeville Economic Development Corporation (CEDC)
The CEDC was established in 2003 to promote local businesses and organize family-friendly activities for Collegeville residents. They also assist the Collegeville Borough Business Development Committee in recruiting new businesses to the borough. Email the manager, or call 610 409 0370.