The Collegeville Rotary sponsors the 63nd Annual Halloween Parade on the Borough of Collegeville’s Main St. All families are welcome!
Where and When
- Where: 460 E. Main St. Assemble in the parking lot behind Schrader’s AmeriGreen Service Station. Map it.
- Date: Wednesday, October 30. There is no rain date.
- Time: 6:00 pm – Kids and Pets assemble
- Time: 6:30 pm – Parade begins
About the Halloween Parade
The parade begins at Schrader’s and continues down Main St. to 3rd Ave. There will be costume judging for kids in all age groups, groups, floats and pets. You can also enjoy:
- Before, during and after the parade, a haunted house at the Mint Hair Studio, 323 East Main St. (on the left after the judging stand) Map it.
- After the parade, Imperial’s Catering will provide free hot chocolate at Quick Stop at 310 East Main St. (Main St and 3rd Ave). Map it.
For more info contact Karen McCaslin, email@example.com