The Collegeville Rotary is sponsoring the 66th Annual Halloween Parade on the Borough of Collegeville’s Main St. All families are welcome!
Where and When
- Where: General parade assembles in the parking lot behind Benjamin Moore Paint / Chow Bistro. (map it).
School groups, boy scouts and girl scouts, dance studios and floats assemble across the street behind Warren Lodge (map it).
- Date: Wednesday, October 25. There is no rain date. (Note that rain during the day won’t prevent the parade as long as it is not raining after 6:00 pm.)
- Time: 6:00 pm – Kids and Pets assemble
- Time: 6:00 to 6:15 pm – Costume judging
- Time: 6:30 pm – Parade begins
- NOTE: The Fire-Police will be closing Main Street at 6:00 pm for the parade
About the Halloween Parade
The parade begins at the Chow Bistro entrance and continues down Main St. to 3rd Ave. This year’s parade will be longer, turning onto Third Ave., and the viewing stand will be in front of the Freeland Square Townhomes across from Bonjung Japanese Restaurant. The costume judging will take place there for kids in all age groups, groups, floats and pets. The parade will end in the parking lot at Collegeville Station, where there will be an After Party with performances by the Dance and Music Depots and food and drink vendors, including Troubles End Brewing
The Rotary suggests that you park in the Redner’s Shopping Center and walk the trail to Main Street or park at the Collegeville Shopping Center. Please be aware that only half of the parking spaces will be available at Collegeville Station since the parade is ending there. The Collegeville Diner will be open for business, but the entrance to the restaurant will only be available from Main Street. Let the Fire/Police know that you will be eating at the diner and they will let you through.