The Collegeville Rotary is sponsoring the 65th Annual Halloween Parade on the Borough of Collegeville’s Main St. All families are welcome!
Where and When
- Where: General parade assembles in the parking lot behind Benjamin Moore Paint / Chow Bistro. (map it).
School groups, boy scouts and girl scouts, dance studios and floats assemble across the street behind Warren Lodge (map it).
- Date: Wednesday, October 26. There is no rain date. (Note that rain during the day won’t prevent the parade as long as it is not raining after 6:00 pm.)
- Time: 6:00 pm – Kids and Pets assemble
- Time: 6:00 to 6:15 pm – Costume judging
- Time: 6:30 pm – Parade begins
About the Halloween Parade
The parade begins at the Chow Bistro entrance and continues down Main St. to 3rd Ave. This year’s parade will be longer, turning onto Third Ave., and the viewing stand will be on the porch of Bonjung Japanese Restaurant. The costume judging will take place there for kids in all age groups, groups, floats and pets. The parade will end in the parking lot at Collegeville Station, where there will be performances by the Dance and Music Depots. Families are invited to enjoy dinner at Troubles End Brewing and Bonjung, and the kids can enjoy trick or treating in the businesses inside Collegeville Station.
The Rotary suggests that you park in the Redner’s Shopping Center or at Collegeville Station. Please be aware that only half of the parking spaces will be available since the parade is ending there. The Collegeville Diner will be open for business, but the entrance to the restaurant will only be available from Main Street. Let the Fire/Police know that you will be eating at the diner and they will let you through.