The CEDC is always in need of volunteers.
We are in need of committee members to help plan, organize and run events, and others to staff them on the day of the event. If you could volunteer to help us at even one event a year that would really help us out.
Here are some of the things you could help with:
- Help organize and run events (we’ll teach you everything you need to know)
- Contact businesses to ask for their ideas or to be sponsors for our events
- Social media assistance
- Setup and staff information or sign-up tables, and/or sign up visitors for our newsletter
- Assist with stage entertainment and sound systems
- Put up/take down signs
- Assist with regular and handicapped parking at Waterworks Park events
- Sign up and assist vendors and attendees to ensure events run smoothly
- Conduct surveys
- Take participant counts
- Help with office and administrative work
- Be an ambassador for the Collegeville community and business and community development in the Borough
The CEDC organizes the following events alone or with partners such as the Borough of Collegeville, Ursinus College, and the Collegeville Rotary.
- Dinner & a Show (as many as six a year)
- Halloween parade
- Memorial Day Parade
- Movies on the lawn and other family events at Ursinus
- Restaurant week
- Collegeville Fire Company events: Car Show, Hero Run
- Other 5K running events in the Borough like the Collegeville Rotary Turkey Trot
- Collegeville Concerts in the Park
- Holiday Decorating contest
- Holiday Tree lighting and visit from Santa
- Business Workshops
For more information or to volunteer, reach out to us at 610 409 0370, e-mail email@example.com, or use the form below.
Volunteer for the CEDC
Let us know how you’d like to help.