Below is a list of restaurants, grocery, pharmacy and other retail businesses and services available in the Borough of Collegeville.
List updated July 23, 2020
On June 26th Montgomery County moved from the Yellow to the Green Phase in the state’s three-phase Process to Reopen Pennsylvania. Here are how restrictions have eased:
- Dine inside: In the green phase, restaurants can reopen their interior dining areas at 50 percent capacity, with Governor Wolfe’s restrictions* in place. Reservations will be required
- Go to a bar: Bars can reopen in limited capacity, also with Governor Wolfe’s restrictions* in place.
- Get a haircut: Hair salons and barbershops are permitted to reopen in the green phase, but they must operate by appointment only.
- Get your nails done: Personal care services can reopen at 50 percent occupancy.
- Go to the gym: Gyms can reopen. Expect safety measures in place, like social distancing and increased cleaning.
- Go to the mall: Shopping malls can reopen in limited capacity.
- Have a party: Gatherings of up to 250 people are allowed in the green phase. But anything bigger than that is prohibited, including concerts, festivals, fairs, sporting events, and theater performances.
- Play youth sports: Youth sporting leagues can resume in the green phase.
- Visit someone in prison or at the hospital: Visitations to prisons and hospitals can resume in the green phase, under the discretion of the facility.
Mask wearing is required when entering any business in the green phase. The mask requirement is part of the Secretary of Health’s worker safety order.
All businesses must follow CDC and Department of Health guidelines for social distancing and sanitizing.
Please support our local restaurants through contact-free take out, dining outside, or dining inside: whatever you feel comfortable doing.
- Bonjung Japanese Restaurant – Now open for outdoor dining on their Third Ave. deck!
On-line ordering, delivery through Grubhub and DoorDash and in-house or curbside delivery.
- Collegeville Diner – Open for outdoor dining under their large tent and in-door dining beginning June 26th.
Expanded hours. Open Mon. – Thurs. 7 am to 10 pm; Sat and Sun. 7 am – 11 pm. Full menu available plus three course family-style meals for only $59.99.
610 409 9600 or 610 409 9850 to place your order.
- China Jade Chinese Restaurant – Order online or by calling Elaine. Open 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily except Monday. Delivery by GrubHub.
- Chow Bistro – Open for outdoor dining on their front and side patios and indoor dining beginning June 26th. Now open for lunch Fri. and Sat.
Open Tues. – Thurs. 11 am – 7:30 pm; Fri and Sat. Lunch 11:30 – 2 p.m. and dinner 4:30 – 9 p.m. Curbside pickup starts at 4:30 – 7:30 pm at the back of the restaurant. See the daily menu of offerings on their website and Facebook page.
- DaVinci’s Pub – Open for indoor and outdoor dining and curbside pick-up. Outdoor entertainment on Wednesday evenings. Thursdays through Sundays 4 to 8 pm.
Lunch available every Tuesday thru Friday at 12:00 noon.
- Dunkin Donuts Collegeville – Open for drive-through only.
- Forno Antico – Open for outdoor dining on their patio. In-door dining starting June 26th.
On-line ordering, delivery through DoorDash and Slice. Pick up in-house or curbside delivery. Open Tues. – Fri. 4:30 – 7:30 pm; Fri and Sat., noon – 9 pm.
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant – Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for in-house take out.
- Marzella’s Pizzeria – Offering in-door dining starting June 26th; preparing to offer outdoor dining. Offering both no contact home and curbside delivery.
- McDonald’s – Open for their drive-through and their lobby is also open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for take out orders only. Home delivery through McDelivery with UberEats and DoorDash
- My Friend’s Tavern – Currently closed. Call for an update.
- Pizza Stop – Open normal hours for delivery by DoorDash. Offers both in-house take out and curbside delivery. Look for their specials on their Facebook page. 610-489-6225
- Pho Mai Vietnamese Cuisine – Takeout only Wed. 4 – 8 pm, Thurs. – Sun. 11:30 am – 8 pm. New menu, including roast pig and duck rice platter options. Whole roasted duck, chicken and pig also available by the pound. Delivery by Doordash.
- Rocco’s Brick Oven Pizza – Delivery through DoorDash, Grubhub and Ubereats. In-house pick up and curbside delivery.
- Shagun Fine Indian Cuisine – Delivery through DoorDash, Grubhub and Ubereats. In-house pick up and curbside delivery.
- StretchLab – One-on-one assisted stretching by certified professionals. Our goal is to improve flexibility, enhance movement, reduce pain, & improve quality of life. Pre-opening demo stretches and pricing through July. 484-209-2400.
- Thai Basil – Offers in-house pick-up and curbside delivery.
- Tortugas – Open for in-house take out. Delivery by DoorDash.
- Troubles End Brewing – Open for indoor and outdoor dining.
Check their website and Facebook page. Offers in-house pick up and curbside delivery for both food and beer. Closed Mondays.
- Wendy’s Restaurant Collegeville – Open for drive-through only
Grocery and Pharmacy
Kimberton Whole Foods (KWF) Collegeville
Open reduced hours: 9 am to 7 pm. The Cafe is closed but expect an announcement for a reopening sometime in July. Senior and At-Risk Shopping Hour is from 8 – 9 am on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Made a number of safety procedures at the register including protective barriers and the option for contactless pay. See the KWF COVID-19 page for additional safety details.
Offers a free pick it and curbside delivery service. Call in your order at 484-971-6055 or better, e-mail it to them 24-hours in advance. They will arrange a time for you to pull up to their store and deliver your groceries directly to your trunk or hatchback.
Redner’s Warehouse Market
Open reduced hours 6 am to 9 pm daily. Senior shopping from 6 am to 7 am daily. Offers grocery delivery for a fee through Shipt. Call 610-454-9709. Because delivery services may be backed up with orders, it is always best to order in advance.
CVS Pharmacy 55 Park Avenue
The pharmacy is open 8 am to 10 pm daily. They offer free 1 – 2 day prescription delivery via the US Postal Service. Call the pharmacy at 610-409-2604 or order prescriptions through their website . They will also deliver other health related items if you have a prescription from your doctor. Offers delivery of beauty, health and other items carried by CVS for a fee through Shipt.
Minute Clinic is still open; a Nurse Practitioner is on duty for routine health needs. . No walk-ins allowed; on-line pre-scheduled appointments only. Wait outside the building or in your car at your appointment time. They do not test for COVID-19.
Other Retail Businesses and Services
- Be Balanced Hormone Weight Loss Centers – Reopens June 8th. Call Roseanne for an appointment. 610 968 2322
- Chiccarine’s Diamonds and Jewelry – Reopens June 5th. Sales, jewelry repairs, custom designed jewelry and buying gold. 610-489-2007
- Colomy Paint and Decorating (Benjamin Moore) – Now open their regular hours and customers can enter the store if needed, but they will continue to do phone orders and curbside delivery. 610-489-2060
- Groomingdales Dog Grooming – Reopens June 5th. Dogs will now be dropped off and picked up outside in front of their salon. Call for an appointment. 610-409-2740
- H&R Block Collegeville – Open for drop off of tax materials
- Leslie’s Pool Supplies – Open regular hours. Call 610-489-5516.
- Main Street Nutrition – Open M-F 9 am to 2 pm, Sat. 11 am to 3 pm for telephone orders and curbside delivery
- MaTones Music – The store has limited hours; call first to make an appointment. Adam is actively looking to buy your vinyl records! And to sell some too. 484-854-1105
- The Music Depot – Closed, but instructors are offering Skype music lessons. E-mail them with your Skype contact information.
- OK Cleaners – No digital presence. Open regular hours and sells pandemic masks. 610-489-6522
- Philly Pretzel Factory – Open 9 a.m to 4 p.m. daily; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. Order on-line or in the store. 610-831-8831.
- Providence Montessori School House – The governor’s orders allow childcare services to open within strict guidelines. Owner Amy Augustine is reviewing the guidelines and may open June 15. Call her at 610-409-6000.
- Quick Stop Collegeville (convenience store) – Open for in-house purchases
- Rita’s Italian Water Ice Collegeville – Open Sun – Tues. 2 to 8 pm and Fri. and Sat. 2 to 9 pm for window ordering and pick up.
- Sabre’s Fine Jewelry – Reopens June 5th. They would like to thank their customers and our community for your support during this trying time by offering these specials through June 20th: Free watch battery replacement (one per household), 50 percent off jewelry repairs, and 30 percent off their vintage and estate collections. They will continue to pay cash for your gold and diamonds. 610-489-2200
- The Eye Shoppe – Is following strict health protocols to keep their customers and staff safe. Dr. Neelans is available for eye examinations and their opticians are available for complete eyeglass services. Call 610-489-4100 for an appointment.
- The Tennis Shop—Check their website for revised hours; call to make an appointment before you come. 610-489-4407
- Valley Forge Running Company – The store is happy to re-open starting at 10 am on Friday, June 5 and will resume their regular business hours. 610 489 8090
- Whitby Jewelers – Will open starting June 16 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is suggested that you call first for an appointment. 610-489-4477.
- Physicians, Dentists, Physical Therapy and Other Health-Related Offices – Open by appointment where applicable.
- Banks – Open for on-line, telephone, or drive-through banking
- All Car Service, Repair and Gas Stations – Open